Thursday, November 8, 2012

2012 buzz KOREA Awards


On Tuesday, October 30, I was able to attend the 2012 buzz KOREA Awards, an event held by the Korea Tourism Organization.  Last month, there was a worldwide contest for foreigners to submit videos about Korea (language, culture, food, etc.) in order to win trip to South Korea and move onto the next step in the competition, which was to participate in a country wide tour alongside two celebrity groups, 2PM and Miss A.




2PM has been a favorite of mine for a few years now and I like Miss A a lot too so I was pretty excited to see them in person!  The awards show was cool and the venue was very cozy and not too many people were allowed to attend so I felt like a VIP!




Coming from Hawaii, where basically everything is about tourism, it was very interesting to see how the Korea Tourism Organization gains more and more visitors every year.  It’s a shame that we can’t have any Hawaii-pop stars to help us draw in more tourists because the Koreans are doing an unbelievable job at attracting foreign visitors via their celebrities.


See you guys soon!  I'm inspired to study more for my LSAT hehe but I'll try not to neglect this blog so much!! Sorry for the inconsistent updates ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment