Saturday, September 22, 2012

용감한기부콘서트 [Brave Guys Concert]

On Sunday, September 9th, there was a concert at the Yonsei University outdoor amphitheater.  The concert featured Brave Guys, Shin Bora, DJ Doc, IU, Dynamic Duo, Ajaxx, Fiestar, Kara, 4Minute, Sistar, Phantom, C-Clown, Ulala Session, Norazo, Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae and Beast (some of the biggest names in South Korea's music industry).  I've been a fan of Korean music for quite some time now so I was excited to go to this concert!!  It was a great experience seeing so many stars perform, so here are some pictures from that night!

The lines to get into the amphitheater were SO LONG!




Shin Bora and the Brave Guys

DJ Doc


IU [One of my favorite artists!]





Dynamic Duo


Ajaxx


Fiestar


Kara


4Minute



Sistar





Phantom


C-Clown


Ulala Session [They were amazing live]



Norazo


Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae [Great performance!]



Beast [One of the top Idol Kpop guy groups]






Shin Bora and the Brave Guys again! [They were the emcees throughout the concert]





Even though I've only been to a few concerts in my life, this was definitely the number one best concert I've ever attended!  I am looking forward to many more performances of Korean musicians throughout the rest of this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment