Friday, January 11, 2013

Ending the Semester

The friends and memories I made at Yonsei University in the short four-month semester spent there will be unforgettable!  During Finals week, my closer friend group had a final dinner in celebration of the semester coming to a close and also for Christmas!  We all pitched in some money to buy ingredients and cook dinner for everyone!

This is me in my friend's apron!  Throughout the semester, I always cooked and a lot of my friends didn't have a lot of cooking experience so I earned the nickname of Chef Huy!  :)


These are most of the people that I was close to.  I spent a lot of time with them, essentially every waking moment of every day.  Some are also from the US (California, North Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Washington, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Wisconsin) and others were from all over the world (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Morocco).


 I will never forget them and I can't wait until I see them all again in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment